THIS IS WHY DR. JAMES IS YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR RESTORATION OF HEALTH FOLLOWING AN AUTO ACCIDENT.
Each year there are about 3 million new whiplash injuries in the U.S. with studies involving live humans showing that an auto accident of as little as 5 mph can cause a cervical (neck) injury, even if no damage is done to the car.
Often the symptoms of whiplash injury do not appear immediately, and can be delayed 24-48 hours or more. Most common symptoms following a motor vehicle accident (MVA) are:
Headaches, dizziness, neck pain, back pain, muscle spasms, nerve pain, stiffness & soreness, extremity pain with possible numbness and tingling, memory problems, imbalance, and fatigue.
We will work with you!! Dr. James works with all auto accident situations (if applicable), including:
- Working with 3rd party insurance
- Work directly with your lawyer for the most fair settlement
- Work with your insurance covering almost 100% in most cases
- Going to the doctor will NOT make your rates go up. It’s the law.
For more information regarding conditions related to Auto Accidents, click the links below:
- Whiplash & Auto Injury
- Headache Following Auto Injury
- Neck Pain Following Auto Injury
- Dizziness or Vertigo After Auto Injury
- Shoulder Pain After Auto Injury
- Back Pain After Auto Injury
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome After Auto Injury
- Radicular Pain After Auto Injury
- TMJ Pain After Auto Injury
- Delayed Onset of Symptoms