Your Family Chiropractor
Doctor Dennis James, DC, FASA, is nationally recognized as a chiropractor and speaker on the application of success, health & wellness, and is well known for his clinical application and instructional teaching to surrounding chiropractic schools and nationwide clinics of chiropractic’s latest innovative technique, ‘specific prone’. With Dr. James’ application of gentle chiropractic, along with having learned many other techniques and the ability to combine acupuncture, the proper restoration of nerve function and energy flow restores health to anyone from infants, children, athletes, families, and the elderly.
Dr. Dennis James is a 4th generation chiropractor and is married to Dr. Lacy James who is a 2nd generation chiropractor. They have 2 children, ages 8 & 9, both of which are healthy chiropractic kids who love family nights, playing with their friends, and playing sports.
- Born in Kansas City, Missouri
- Educated by Faculty and Teachers Worldwide
- Speaker on the application of Success, Health & Happiness
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Profiled as one of the world’s top chiropractors where his biography appears in “The Leading Physicians of the World” recognizing Doctors of Excellence
- Voted and received Pinnacle Award as Top 25 Outstanding Doctors of America
- FASA – Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America (an international organization of over 5,000 doctors representing all branches of the healing arts)