Your Family Doctor
Dr Dennis James, DC, FASA
Dr. James is nationally recognized as a specialist in Chiropractic Acupuncture who delivers gentle, results-driven care by combining the latest innovative Chiropractic techniques with the most modern application and principles of Acupuncture. With Dr. James’ unique hands on application of Chiropractic Acupuncture, restoring health by obtaining a biopositive reflex response through proper nerve stimulation with a gentle touch of the hand (as little pressure as to hold a pencil) allows him to help anyone from infants, children, athletes, families, and the elderly.
Dr. Dennis James is a 4th generation chiropractor and is married to Dr. Lacy James who is a 2nd generation chiropractor. They have 2 children, ages 12 & 13, both of which are healthy chiropractic kids who love family nights, playing with their friends, and playing sports!
His biography includes the following, but not limited to:
- Bachelor of Science – Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City
- Fellow Acupuncture Society of America (FASA) – Dr. Richard Yennie
- Certified in Brain & Whiplash Traumatology
- Basic & Advanced training in Zone Healing Technique
- Extensive Training in Chiropractic Techniques including, but not limited to: Acupuncture, Thompson, Activator, Diversified,, Upper and Lower Extremity Chiropractic Diagnosis and Treatment, , TMJ Evaluation and Treatment.
- Trained by Doctors and Faculty Worldwide
- Member Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Association
78.14 Acupuncture, 78.14(a), 78.14(j)
Dr. Mason Modad, D.C.
Dr. Modad was born and raised in the Bay Area California and moved to the great state of Texas in 2020. Growing up he was always passionate about athletics and fitness. After falling in love with Athletic Training courses and working with the human body in Under-Grad, he set his sites on a Chiropractic career.
After graduating from Life Chiropractic College West, he found a new appreciation for how amazing the human body truly is, and what it is capable of. He believes that all humans have the incredible innate ability to heal and be healthy. His biggest desire is to bring that ability to as many people as possible through Chiropractic, and the timeless healing arts he has learned and will continue to learn, throughout his journey as a healer.