Your Family Doctor
Dr Dennis James, DC, FASA
Dr. James is nationally recognized as a specialist in Chiropractic Acupuncture who delivers gentle, results-driven care by combining the latest innovative Chiropractic techniques with the most modern application and principles of Acupuncture. With Dr. James’ unique hands on application of Chiropractic Acupuncture, restoring health by obtaining a biopositive reflex response through proper nerve stimulation with a gentle touch of the hand (as little pressure as to hold a pencil) allows him to help anyone from infants, children, athletes, families, and the elderly.
Dr. Dennis James is a 4th generation chiropractor and is married to Dr. Lacy James who is a 2nd generation chiropractor. They have 2 children, ages 12 & 13, both of which are healthy chiropractic kids who love family nights, playing with their friends, and playing sports!
His biography includes the following, but not limited to:
- Bachelor of Science – Cleveland Chiropractic College – Kansas City
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City
- Fellow Acupuncture Society of America (FASA) – Dr. Richard Yennie
- Certified in Brain & Whiplash Traumatology
- Basic & Advanced training in Zone Healing Technique
- Extensive Training in Chiropractic Techniques including, but not limited to: Acupuncture, Thompson, Activator, Diversified,, Upper and Lower Extremity Chiropractic Diagnosis and Treatment, , TMJ Evaluation and Treatment.
- Trained by Doctors and Faculty Worldwide
- Member Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Association
78.14 Acupuncture, 78.14(a), 78.14(j)