Dr. Dennis James
Your Family Chiropractor
Doctor Dennis James, DC, FASA, is nationally recognized as a chiropractor and speaker on the application of success, health & wellness, and is well known for his clinical application and instructional teaching to surrounding chiropractic schools and nationwide clinics of chiropractic’s latest innovative technique, ‘specific prone’. With Dr. James’ application of gentle chiropractic, along with having learned many other techniques and the ability to combine acupuncture, the proper restoration of nerve function and energy flow restores health to anyone from infants, children, athletes, families, and the elderly.
Dr. Dennis James is a 4th generation chiropractor and is married to Dr. Lacy James who is a 2nd generation chiropractor. They have 2 children, ages 8 & 9, both of which are healthy chiropractic kids who love family nights, playing with their friends, and playing sports.
- Born in Kansas City, Missouri
- Educated by Faculty and Teachers Worldwide
- Speaker on the application of Success, Health & Happiness
- Member of American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Texas Chiropractic Association
- Profiled as one of the world’s top chiropractors where his biography appears in “The Leading Physicians of the World” recognizing Doctors of Excellence
- Voted and received Pinnacle Award as Top 25 Outstanding Doctors of America
- FASA – Fellow of the Acupuncture Society of America (an international organization of over 5,000 doctors representing all branches of the healing arts)
Dr. Tyler Dorshorst
Dr. Dorshorst is a former NCAA DIV I athlete, who has coached at the National, NCAA DIV I and Junior Olympic level in the sport of springboard and platform diving. An athletic injury sustained in competition resulted in low back surgeries, and promoted a search for a more holistic answer to frequent low back pain. Dr Dorshorst sought chiropractic care from Dr. Dennis James at Performance Chiropractic Clinic, and noticed great benefits from Dr. James’ specific, gentle care. It greatly changed his life to the point where he enrolled in chiropractic school and began his own pursuit of the healing art of chiropractic. Dr. Dorshorst knows what it takes to be the best in all facets of life, whether it be in athletics or health care. He is honored to be part of the Performance Chiropractic Clinic team, where his journey towards optimum health began.
Dr. Dorshorst is a native of Colleyville, TX and currently resides in Keller, TX with his future wife, Sarah. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Parker University. When away from the office he can be found coaching diving, playing music, and enjoying the outdoors with his dog.
– Licensed, Board-Certified Chiropractor in the state of Texas
– Extensive Training in: Specific Prone, Diversified, Flexion/Distraction, Extremity Care, SOT, and Upper Cervical techniques
– Educated and mentored by top doctors nationally